This is a FREE 2CEU Course.
This is a great course if you are curious on what a laser can do and/or looking into getting a dental laser for your practice. This is a very informational course that will touch on all dental lasers currently on the market and what procedures Dentists/Hygienists can perform. There is more emphasis on soft-tissue diode lasers procedures, typical fees and types of diode lasers.
These questions will be answered:
- Types of dental lasers and how they are different
- Patient benefits with laser
- Laser procedures a dentist can perform
- Laser procedures a hygienist can perform
- What are typical fees for laser treatment
- How to increase your production with a laser
- Safety of dental lasers
- Which dental laser is right for you
- Cost of lasers and the return on your investment
TUE – March 05 – Kansas City, MO: Introduction to Lasers
6 PM – 8:30 PM – Location: Concorde Career College, 3239 Broadway, Room 303, Kansas City, MO 74074
Dinner provided by Ultradent. Course registration through Missouri Dental Hygiene Association. Free for members, $25 for non-members. Click the Register Now to be taken to the Eventbrite registration site.
Advanced Dental Hygiene is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by the state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2019. Provider ID# 381332